Thursday, July 22, 2010

Procrastination...

(Enter blog humming the song "Anticipation" instead, insert "Procrastination")

If you know me, you know that I'm a procrastinator. Don't get me wrong, I get things done, I just wait until the last minute to get them done!

So, this running thing I've talked about? Yeah, haven't started it YET. I've been mulling over what I should make my blog post about -- anything, except my starting to run.

I have set the date...Monday, August 9th...I will begin the Couch to 5K in 9 weeks program. It's downloaded into my iPod and now that I've made it public, I have no excuse! Wouldn't want to let my faithful blog readers down now, would I?

Why 2+ weeks away for a start date, you may ask? Thing 1 and I go to High School camp with our church in a week and I wouldn't be able to do any running as I'm a counselor that week. Excuses, excuses, excuses. What did I just say about procrastination?

Anyone wanna run a 5K with me in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment